Psychedelics have been used throughout history for spiritual and healing purposes. During the 1950s and 1960s many clinical trials involving psychedelics as a psychotherapeutic treatment were conducted. Although these studies were promising, they lacked the rigor and control of today’s studies which are designed to robustly test the effectiveness of psychedelic compounds.
- Dr. Bronner’s to Provide Employees Ketamine-Assisted Therapy
- UT Austin Center to Study Psychedelics for Treatment for Veterans
- Psychedelic Research at UW Madison
- The Vancouver Psychedelic Society – Andrew Feldmar on Entheogens & Radical Psychotherapy
- MAPS Bulletin October 2021
- Sacred Plant Alliance
- Psychedelic Research Timeline