Psychedelics have been used throughout history for spiritual and healing purposes. During the 1950s and 1960s many clinical trials involving psychedelics as a psychotherapeutic treatment were conducted. Although these studies were promising, they lacked the rigor and control of today’s studies which are designed to robustly test the effectiveness of psychedelic compounds.
- Depression, Psilocybin, & Clinical Trials
- Beckley Institute Celebrating 20 Years of Psychedelic Research and Drug Policy Reform
- Largest Ayahuasca Conference
- Terence McKenna
- PSYCHEDELICS AND PSYCHOLOGY: Modern Medicine Meets Ancient Medicine | Anthony P. Bossis |
- Rick Doblin – Latest Developments In Psychedelic Research
- Michael Pollan’s Google Talk