The Psychedelic Society brings you Andrew Feldmar, a Hungarian-born psychotherapist and well-known expert in psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy who works with a form of radical psychotherapy. Andrew will be discussing this approach to psychotherapy where the aim of the therapist is to engage in a real, spontaneous, and honest relationship with the patient. This approach is based on the findings of research on interpersonal phenomenology, spiritual emergency, anthropology of healing, existential psychotherapy, and community therapy. Andrew will discuss how this relates to altered states of consciousness and how this form of psychotherapy can be remarkably successful.
- Dr. Bronner’s to Provide Employees Ketamine-Assisted Therapy
- UT Austin Center to Study Psychedelics for Treatment for Veterans
- Psychedelic Research at UW Madison
- The Vancouver Psychedelic Society – Andrew Feldmar on Entheogens & Radical Psychotherapy
- MAPS Bulletin October 2021
- Sacred Plant Alliance
- Psychedelic Research Timeline